Dr. Brodsky provides care for individuals with a wide range of problems from minor injuries to chronic illness. The following are examples of some conditions she treats:
- Viral, bacterial, and fungal infections: urinary tract infections, respiratory infections.
- Chronic and degenerative diseases: diabetes, arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue, heart disease, autoimmune, pain disorders, cognitive decline.
- Digestive problems: gas, constipation, colitis, ulcers, parasites, Candida, IBS, celiac, gluten intolerance.
- Structural problems: migraines, headaches.
- Female complaints: P.M.S., menopausal difficulties, abnormal menses.
- Pediatric Health & Well Child Visits.
- Neuroendocrine disorders: adrenal fatigue, thyroid imbalance, hypoglycemia, depression, bipolar, ADHD, anxiety, insomnia, autism.
- Allergies: food, environmental.
- Skin disorders: eczema, acne, psoriasis, rosacea, skin lesions.